It’s easy to make a Donation
• Online: (CLICK HERE to their Canada Helps link)
• By Mail: Carlo Rossini Memorial Donation Fund
P.O. Box 20036, Chatham ON N7L 5K6
• Through the Chatham Kent Community Foundation: Please designate your donation to the Carlo Rossini Memorial Donation Fund
Why donate to the Carlos Rossini Memorial Donation Fund?
- Your generous donation goes directly to helping someone in Chatham-Kent deal with diabetes. Thousands of people in Chatham-Kent have Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes and cannot afford the basic items, services or medicines to deal with it on a regular basis
- No money goes toward administrative salaries. All labour is done on a volunteer basis.
- The Foundation is a registered charity filed with Revenue Canada. All donations over $10 receive a charitable tax receipt.
- The Foundation works in close co-operation with the Canadian Diabetes Association and the diabetes professionals at Chatham-Kent Health Alliance.
- There is a need that can be filled by any budget.
- $10- Pair of diabetic socks
- $25- Chiropodist appointment
- $100- Pair of special shoes
- $250- Purchase emergency prescriptions
- $500- Carton of diabetic socks
- $1000- Sponsor a community Foot Care Clinic
- $3000- Purchase diabetic equipment needed for CKHA